I've read self help books, gone to lectures, watched inspiring videos & movies, listened to inspiring music... and where am I.
Not much further than when I started.

Is this the fault of what I've been reading, watching or listening or is it the fault of me?

I currently believe no self help advice or inspirational message is bad, it wholly relies on what works for you.

This is me figuring out what works for me... hopefully helping others along the way.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Internal alarm going strong

Very weird experience this morning! Last night fell asleep without setting my phone alarm and the power went out through the night stopping the other alarm from going off. You'd think I'd end up waking up really late! Well, I didn't wake up late, and I didn't wake up early... I woke up at the exact time I would have set my alarm for. Not going to rely that that will happen again, but very glad for it today! Still think it was very strange though!

No comments:

Post a Comment