I've read self help books, gone to lectures, watched inspiring videos & movies, listened to inspiring music... and where am I.
Not much further than when I started.

Is this the fault of what I've been reading, watching or listening or is it the fault of me?

I currently believe no self help advice or inspirational message is bad, it wholly relies on what works for you.

This is me figuring out what works for me... hopefully helping others along the way.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Sleep Sleep, don't forget to sleep

Both Tuesday and today I have been much slower at my training sessions at work. It has proven something that I already knew. You must have a decent amount of sleep to be able to live your life effectively. I truly believe that the connection between my lack of sleep on the nights before and my lower abilities at work is very real. After all, last week, on my first days, I was zooming through. I do have a sleep book in my collection of self help books... so I think I might move it up my list of books to read!!! Writing in the middle of the day with kids around so will have to post again later when I no longer have the sounds of apps and the Disney channel in my ears!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment